SPECIAL NOTICE

We are working on upgrading our websites and despite our best endeavours have experienced census type calamities for almost a week now. Our apologies, we hope to have all problems resolved by Monday August 15th.

SEARCH LISTED COMPANY


Any AUS or NZ company

BROWSE

Browse Australian listed companies

0-9A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W XY Z

Browse current Australian managed funds

0-9A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

SEARCH PRIVATE COMPANY


SEARCH FUNDS

Find any Australian or New Zealand company or fund (dead or alive) by using SEARCH above or go directly to the site:

VIRTUALPLUS HOLDINGS LIMITED(VPH)

Click here for free access to this company's:
ASX, Legal & CGT Status

SHARE PRICES

(updated at weekends)
2005   ALL

Former (or subsequent) names

 FROMTO
LINDIAN RESOURCES LIMITED07/11/2006
VPH LIMITED23/11/200507/11/2006
VIRTUALPLUS HOLDINGS LIMITED22/12/200423/11/2005
MBOX.COM LIMITED22/12/2004

Shareholder links

 

Company details

Address: 
Tel:  Fax: 

Date first listed: 02/03/2000
Company Secretary: 
Sector:  Industry Group: 
Activities: 

News & Events

Expand this box to read and print

name changed to VPH Limited

23/11/2005

shares reinstated to quotation

21/04/2005

company advises that 1,342,549 unlisted 91 cent options expired on 31 March 2005

06/04/2005

John Pitcher resigns as a Director of the Company

11/03/2005

lodges half yearly report

28/02/2005

Securix Corporation Limited (SXC) announces it has entered into an agreement to acquire 100% of the share capital of Virtualplus Limited (for a maximum consideration of A$7.0m) - it is expected that a formal share sale agreement will be executed on or before 4 March 2005

23/02/2005

company advises that the Share Sale Agreement executed by both Virtualplus Inc. and Virtualplus Holdings Limited (formerly mBox.com Limited) on the 29th of October 2004, and the associated resolutions passed by shareholders at the Annual General Meeting of mBox.com Limited on the 7th of December 2004 has come to nothing

21/02/2005

name changed from MBox.Com Limited

22/12/2004

we understand that on or about this date the company demerged Novacoat Holdings Limited by way of a 1 for 10 distribution - the Demerged Entity represented 30.44% of the market value of the group as a whole immediately after the demerger

15/12/2004

on 14 December 2004 Novacoat Holdings Ltd (NHL) was demerged from Virtualplus Holdings Ltd (VHL), being renamed mBox.com Limited - the demerger involved a return of capital of $0.02162 per share in VHL - this amount was compulsorily applied as a consideration for the acquisition of shares in NHL - VHL shareholders were entitled to one NHL share for every 10 of their VHL shares - the cost base of VHL shares just before the demerger (not including indexation) is spread across those VHL shares and the NHL shares received for the VHL shares - the spread is based on the value of VHL that NHL represented at that time - that is, 30.44% - the remaining 69.56% is spread across the VHL shares

14/12/2004

MBox confirmed that the acquisition of Virtualplus Limited was approved at the company's AGM - as part of this approval process, the company has changed its name to Virtualplus Holdings Limited, appointed a new Board of Directors and taken on the existing Virtualplus management team based in the United Kingdom

08/12/2004
OFX Transferring Money Internationally to Free

 

Click here for free access to this company's:
ASX, Legal & CGT Status

Your comments

Please read our Terms before viewing comments.

 

Company Updates

Post your comments here

Please read our Terms before posting comments.
OMISSIONS
    You can post a comment here about this company

    Please click in the "I'm not a robot" box and enter the word/figures you see in the image that then appears.

    loading Posting your comments. Please wait...

     


     

    Click here for free access to this company's:
    ASX, Legal & CGT Status

    Directors' on-market share transactions (last 5)

     

    Click here for the last 20 transactions all companies

    Directors & Executives (current)

    NAMETITLEDATE OF APPT

    Date of first appointment, title may have changed.

    Directors & Executives (former)

    NAMETITLEDATE OF APPOINTMENTDATE OF RESIGNATION

    Date of first appointment, title may have changed.